C- ritically aims to become the center of excellence and development in the service area of NISU;
I- mprove the offering of the relevant technological programs; and
T- ransfer technological knowledge and skills to clienteles and stakeholders.
In pursuit of our VMGO, The College of Industrial Technology intends to have:
T- echnologically oriented professionals who would
E- nhance technology and competent technicians who would become
C- ompetitive skilled workers who are
H- ighly trained entrepreneurs that would
N- urture industry leaders to meet the
O- pportunities in the growth and development of small and medium industries in the service area
The College of Industrial Technology aims to produce Technologically-oriented professionals equipped with necessary knowledge, skills and desirable attitude and values.
1. Prepare and train the students for appropriate competency standards by providing competent faculty, relevant curriculum, modern facilities and strong industry linkages;
2. Enhance the acquisition of knowledge, skills and work ethics of students in preparing them to be entrepreneurs, practitioners and industry leaders;
3. Provide quality and relevant academic and technological instruction necessary to the development of critical thinking;
4. Expose students in hands-on learning experiences that will develop skills and work values needed for employment;
5. Provide training of Self-employment and entrepreneurship to promote creativity, innovativeness and productivity;
6. Conduct research to improve classroom instruction and technologies; and
7. Provide extension and community services that enhance the transfer of knowledge and technology to the stakeholders and to the people in the society.
1. Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology major in: