Pursuant to RA 8292, the Board of Trustees of Northern Iloilo Polytechnic State College, formally and publicly announces that the Position for two (2) members of the Board of Trustees representing the PRIVATE SECTORS are now open.
The nominee/applicant must have the following minimum qualifications:
- At least thirty (30) years of age and not more than sixty five (65) years of age on the deadline of application;
- A registered voter of the Northern Iloilo for at least five (5) years prior to his appointment as such;
- Morally upright and has no record of criminal, civil or administrative conviction; Requirement: Court Clearance - MTC/RTC;
- The Private Sector Representative nominee shall not in any way be connected (not related up to the 4th degree of consanguinity or affinity to any employee, contractor or done any business ) with NIPSC for two (2) years prior to his or her nomination for the PSR position;
- Not had been employed or appointed within five (5) years to any position with any government agency (local, national, and government owned and controlled
- Should be from industries, businesses, or professions in line with the programs of NIPSC (e.g. Fisheries, Agriculture, Engineering, Industrial Technology, Info Tech, Business Management, Education and Science)
- Should have an extensive record of employment, business, expertise, and connection with the private sector. If the PSR nominee previously worked in any capacity with a government entity, or was a consultant in any government undertaking of whatever nature, the proportion of the time the nominee or applicant served in government should not exceed one fourth of the entire time the nominee served in the private sector.
In order to serve these minimum requirements, the nominator or the nominee should provide all the pertinent details of the nominee’s past and current employment/service records, connection to the industry, field of expertise, achievement, non-connection with the SUC, no current employment or appointment with any government entity at the time of his/her nomination, as well as the commitment and availability of the nominee to serve as PSR, in the proper nomination form that should be notarized with the pertinent supporting documentation.
The nominee should accept the nomination by signing his/her conforme on the designated portion of the notarized nomination form.
The nomination form may be obtained from the official College Website +
(www.nipsc.edu.ph) or Office of the Board Secretary.
All nominations/applications must be accompanied by the applicant’s vision and duly accomplished personal data form to include attachments and must be submitted not later than August 30, 2019 or, if mailed, must be postmarked August 30, 2019.
These should be submitted to: