|| SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
|GOALS OF THE SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Provide technological advancement necessary to the development of critical thinking and analysis;
- Support innovative ability and encourage them to be creative in their area of specialization;
- Develop and implement quality management system for Engineering Programs;
- Develop competencies in their discipline through:
- Adequate academic preparation that includes a broad knowledge of concepts and principles of each discipline
- Linkage and tie up with industry for the apprenticeship program
- MOA with industry for the apprenticeship program;
- Upgrade and maintain the competencies of faculty members with current upheaval of technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
|EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES OF THE CIVIL ENGINEERING PROGRAM
The objectives are based on the departmental mission and the perceived needs of our constituents, and consistent with the mission and vision of the institution and the college.
The program expects the Civil Engineering graduates will:
- Be able to successfully practice their chosen profession in civil engineering. To "successfully practice" will be defined as demonstrating one or more of the following attributes:
- Technically dependent
- Taking on increasingly complex tasks
- developing solutions to important problems
|EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES OF THE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING PROGRAM
The objectives are based on the departmental mission and the perceived needs of our constituents, and consistent with the mission and vision of the institution and college.
The program expects the Mechanical Engineering to produce graduates that will be able to:
- Successfully perform and practice their chosen profession as a competent in the field of Mechanical Engineering. To “successfully perform and practice as a competent Mechanical Engineer” will be defined as demonstrating one or more of the following attributes:
- Carry out safely the complex tasks, duties and responsibilities towards profession and society.
- Engage in latest development in different engineering technology.
- Independently capable of facing current and future challenges.
- Globally competitive.
- Technically equip knowledge and proficiency to their chosen professional career that will qualify them for:
- Professional Licensure Examination.
- Comprehensive way to embed an ethical method in professional responsibilities.
- Active participation in advance academic and research careers.
- Enhancing their abilities in multi-disciplinary teams and extended education.
- Demonstrating engineering functions, oral and written communication skills in a workplace.